February 9, 2012

lady in red

is dancing with me....cheek to cheek....

i love that song!
and i love my new zara blouse! what do you think?
 blouse: zara, black jeans: mango, boots: jessica simpson via tj maxx, necklace: ebay
i got my hair cut & highlighted! i bet you can't even tell, but i got it super layered around my face, which totally gives it body & bounce. and the highlights really brighten it up. it was much needed & i love it.
this weekend we will be shopping for dekel's wedding attire, packing for cyprus & studying (fun!)...
 what are your weekend plans?

5 comments :

Amelia said...

I love your new haircut..I'm thinking about printing off a picture of you and taking it to my stylist!

Amelia

RaindropsofSapphire said...

You are very pretty! I like your blog! I'm a blogger too, it would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime :) :)

www.raindropsofsapphire.com

Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things said...

such a pretty shirt! and i love that necklace!

http://www.the-beautiful-things.com

Debbie B said...

I love your layers and highlights...you'll be a beautiful bride!

Anonymous said...

YAN i love your hair, looks beautiful!!! your all ready to get married, well you aleady did :) love you so much boooo
love
MEL